Tecno has unveiled its latest range of smartphones with unique image processing technology PIXELEX engine – in India.
“Do the undoable” is the brand philosophy of new TECNO smartphone range of India. The product proposition is built around breaking the boundaries of ‘day’ in the context of clicking pictures. A revolutionary shift from ‘day’ to ‘night’ and from doing ‘doable’ to doing ‘undoable’.
TECNO smartphone promises to #OwnTheNight with unique image processing technology PIXELEX engine. It enables consumers to capture the brightest pictures even in the night by redefining the boundaries of image technology and user experience.
Now you can explore night photography with TECNO mobile and unlock the world of possibilities.
· Glocalization at its core – All TECNO smartphones are specially ‘Made for India’ which is reflected through the prefix ‘i’ in smartphones range. The software algorithm of the camera is optimized as per Indian consumer localized needs in terms of skin tone, colour preference, contrast etc. that enables consumers to capture images truer to Indian skin tones even in low light conditions.
· Unlock with ease – Dinner fingers will never be an issue again. The new Anti-Oil Fingerprint sensor in TECNO Smartphone allows you to unlock your phone anytime anywhere under all Indian lifestyle and weather conditions.
· Night is the new day – The camera in TECNO Smartphone is powered by PIXELEX engine which gives you the brightest, richest and sharpest night photos and videos. The rear camera comes with Quad LED Flash support to give the professional touch to photography. While selfie camera is with screen flash & front LED flash for brighter night selfies. Besides, the video chat experience for consumers gets elevated with the option to adjust LED brightness on video call.
· Stay connected with uninterrupted Usage – In addition to incorporating high capacity batteries without compromising on the design language, the smartphones are equipped with Rocket Charging which helps shorten charging time by as much as 20% as compared to traditional fast charge.
· Customization at Finger Tips – Based on latest Android Nougat, HiOS operating system allows for a wide range of user customization without the hassle of rooting the mobile device. The Smart Screen-Split feature makes multi-tasking easy through which users can chat and watch videos simultaneously on the same screen.
· Live worry free – TECNO smartphone comes with an industry first proposition of ‘151’ Promise which offers 100 days’ replacement, 50% buyback and 1-year one-time screen replacement. The promotional offer is available free for limited period only.
The new TECNO smartphone range includes five models – i3, i3 Pro, i5, i5 Pro and i7 in a price range of INR 7,990 to 14,990 (MOP). While i5, i5 Pro, i3 and i3 pro will all be available across 3 states of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Punjab from 22nd April, 2017; i7 will be hitting the market early May’17.
These new products come in the exciting colors of Champagne Gold, Sky Black and Space Grey.