Samsung, India’s largest consumer electronics and smartphone brand, today unveiled Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+, two stunning and powerful flagship devices that will take the productivity and creativity of millennial users to the next level.
The Most Powerful Galaxy Note10 line is inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, giving them the freedom to work the way they want, and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go.
For years, since Samsung redefined smartphones with industry leading S Pen and big screen size, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world, and in India, pursue their passions and achieve their goals. With the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love. The two smartphones combine elegant, purposeful design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment.
HC Hong, President & CEO, Samsung Southwest Asia, said, “Galaxy Note fans in India are most loyal. They love the Galaxy Note for the infinite possibilities it offers with its big screen, unique S Pen and multi-tasking capabilities. With launch of Galaxy Note10, we are creating a new era of mobile productivity for a generation that believes in doing more in life, by choice. The new devices will appeal to millennials with their sleek design, stunning colors and power packed features that will keep them going all day.”
“For the first time ever, Galaxy Note10 comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. It has an enhanced S Pen that converts handwriting to digital text, enhanced Samsung DeX for PC and Link to Windows for all your productivity needs. Powered by a 7nm processor, Galaxy Note10+ and Note10 come with 12GB and 8GB RAM. A pro-grade camera for creators enables users to capture pro-grade video, while features like easy video editing, AR Doodle and 3D Scanner allow creators and everyday users stand out and make an impact. At Samsung, we listen to our consumers and bring in meaningful innovations that help make their lives better,” Ranjivjit Singh, Senior Vice President and Head of Marketing, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said.
MAKE FOR INDIA, MAKE FOR THE WORLD
Engineers at Samsung R&D Institute, Bengaluru have worked on several innovative features of the new Galaxy Note10. Indian millennials aren’t just content with consuming content. They love to tell stories to express themselves. These features have been developed to help make millennials’ creativity effortless, and yet more powerful.
· AR Doodle: An incredible feature in Live Camera that adds depth to videos and propels imagination.
· Auto Doodle: This feature can be applied to both photos and emojis. Just draw or scribble on your photo and the Auto Doodle will intelligently predict and replace your drawing with a custom doodle from our repository.
· Big Bokeh: This feature offers a DSLR like experience with enhanced bokeh solutions and creates natural blooms that can easily replicate the DSLR effect.
· The Intelligent Gallery: The Intelligent Gallery, with ‘tags’, is going to make life much easier. It lets users search creations, movie tickets sent by friends, and receipts for your travel effortlessly. For example, when you take a screenshot or a photo, The Note10 intelligently processes the image and suggests a suitable hash-tag. Once you select the hash-tag you can easily find it on the gallery.
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of the device, but the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
· The most compact Note and the biggest Note ever – users get to choose
For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note10 comes in two sizes. So, consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Galaxy Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favorite TV, movies and games.
· Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
· Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range. UL verified the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% color and brightness uniformity. The Eye Comfort display reduces blue light without affecting color quality for comfortable viewing.
PRODUCTIVITY AT ITS CORE
Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations to give users the freedom to work in the way that makes them most productive.
· Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word, in different languages like Hindi, Marathi and Urdu and even Hinglish. Users can now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
· S Pen with gesture control: The Galaxy Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities sensor introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, with new six-axis motion allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen by detecting the direction and acceleration of your movements. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create customized controls that give users the ability to play games or use their favorite applications using gestures.
· Samsung DeX for PC: The Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. All you need is a simple USB-C cable. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
· Link to Windows: The Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone. And it’s not just your notifications that you can mirror. You can also mirror your entire phone screen on-to your PC.
PRO-GRADE CAMERA FOR CREATORS
Building on Samsung’s camera leadership, Galaxy Note10 offers advanced imaging technology and software that elevates mobile videography and photography to the next level. With the Galaxy Note 10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact.
· Ultra Wide Camera and Dual Aperture: Go wide for a 123° field of vision with the 16MP Ultra Wide Camera. Crop in with the 12MP Wide-angle Camera, or get closer with 2x optical zoom on the 12MP Telephoto Camera. The Wide-angle camera auto-adjusts to the surrounding light: F1.5 mode brings light into dark scenes, F2.4 mode keeps things sharp in bright daylight, and Night Mode brightens up super low light scenes.
· Camera that measures: The DepthVision Camera and AR intelligence pair up to give you instant measurements, perfect for DIY mavens and interior decorators alike.
· Front camera that turns selfies into self-portraits: Designed for more natural eye contact, the 10MP front camera now sits in the center of the screen and has been upgraded for better low-light shots.
· Movie-grade Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live focus video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilizes footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode for steady time-lapse videos.
· Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit-on-the-go instantly right from their phone. Video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
· Screen Recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, the Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
· AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: The Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner, a groundbreaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s Depth Vision camera can take a scan of an object, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
· Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets users capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE FOR POWER USERS
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen. To help them do it all, the Galaxy Note10 is engineered with top-tier hardware and next-level features.
· Super-Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day with up to 45W wired charging capability.
· Wireless PowerShare: Making it possible to easily charge, the Galaxy Note 10 comes with Wireless PowerShare. Users can wirelessly recharge their Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10
· Gaming: As mobile games get more processing-heavy and graphics-rich, the best gaming experiences require top specs. The Galaxy Note10 features the world’s slimmest vapor chamber cooling system, which delivers optimal performance during gameplay while keeping the device slim and sleek. With the AI-based Game Booster, the Galaxy Note10 optimizes performance and power consumption depending on the game. And with the PlayGalaxy Link P2P streaming service, users can pick up where users left off on any PC game and enable them to continue playing on the move with no need for local storage.
· Hyper-fast Speeds: Powered by a 7nm processor, Galaxy Note10+ and Note10 come with 12GB and 8GB RAM. Stream, game, or download at unbelievable speeds even when multitasking. The intelligent processor also preloads frequently used apps for a fast launch.
Building on these products are Samsung services which provide users with a connected and convenient Galaxy experience. Samsung Pay enables swift and secure payment options. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defense-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organized and connected.
Galaxy Note10 Availability
Galaxy Note10+ will be available starting INR 79,999, while Galaxy Note10 is priced at INR 69,999. Galaxy Note10+ will be available in two variants – 12GB RAM + 256GB memory and 12GB RAM + 512GB memory. With a Micro SD card, consumers can add additional 1TB storage to the Galaxy Note10+. Galaxy Note10 will be available with 8GB RAM + 256GB memory (no Micro SD).
Customers can pre-book their Galaxy Note across select retail outlets and online portals including Samsung.com/in, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Tata CLiQ and select retail outlets across the country. Our Prebooking consumers will get the amazing Galaxy Watch Active worth INR 19,990 for INR 9,999 or the Galaxy Buds worth INR 9,990 at just INR 4,999. The ongoing pre-booking offer will be available till
August 22 and the two flagship smartphones will go on sale beginning August 23.
Consumers will be able to get a cashback of INR 6,000 when they purchase their device through HDFC bank credit and debit cards. Our online consumers will be able to avail a cashback of INR 6,000 through ICICI bank credit and debit cards. Galaxy Note10 users will also be offered YouTube Premium free for 6 months. For pre-booking consumers, these cashbacks will be over and above other offers.
Both the devices will come in three exciting colors. While Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black; Galaxy Note10 will be available in Aura Glow, Aura Red and Aura Black.