Garmin India- a unit of Garmin Ltd., has launched a new model of its vívosmart series, ‘vívosmart 4’ with the new stylish design and Body Battery, pulse ox and advanced-sleep-monitoring features.
The vívosmart 4 is the latest innovation from the ever-expanding Garmin fitness segment that develop technologies to enhance and promote healthy and active lifestyles. Whether it’s the runners, cyclists, swimmers, multi-sports athletes, or people simply looking to stay active throughout the day, there is a Garmin product that can help them reach their health and fitness goals.
The slim, smart activity tracker allows the user to track daily activities and sleep levels all night. Enhancing the fitness a step higher, the tracker now comes with wrist-based pulse ox sensor which allows the fitness enthusiasts to gauge their blood oxygen saturation levels at night to better understand their sleep quality. The Body Battery feature further estimates the body’s energy reserves, letting users know the optimal time for activity and rest.
With this new model, users can now calculate blood oxygen saturation levels, energy level and sleep level which will help in improving the overall lifestyle.
Appreciating the new model, Ali Rizvi, National Sales Manager – Garmin India said, “Sleep quality plays a critical role in overall physical health. In fact a poor sleep quality may contribute to the development of significant chronic conditions. With its slim design, the vívosmart 4 is comfortable to wear at night and pulse ox provides customers with information they can use to improve their health. Garmin’s ‘vívosmart’ series is a perfect tracker for the fitness enthusiasts who wish to see the exact results of daily activities. As people are getting more conscious about their health, we are confident that ‘vívosmart 4’ will prove to be a perfect partner.”
The advanced sleep monitoring allows to track, ‘light, deep and REM’ stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night which helps in improving the over-all lifestyle.
The Ultra-slim and Garmin’s most fashionable activity wristband tracker ‘vívosmart 4’ is available with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display in five exciting colors- Black with midnight, Merlot with Rose Gold, Gray with Rose Gold, Blue with silver and Black with Midnight L at just Rs. 12,990.
The ‘vívosmart 4’ is available for customers at Garmin Brand Store-Bangalore and Helios Watch Stores Pan India.
· Slim, smart fitness tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a bright, easy-to-read display
· Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation levels during the night with the wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor
· Fitness and health monitoring tools include wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, VO2 max, Body Battery energy monitor and more
· Features dedicated activity timers for walks, runs, strength training, yoga, pool swims and others
· Get vibration alerts for all notifications, including calls, text messages and more (text replies available for Android device users)
· Battery life keeps up with you; lasts up to 7 days (excluding Pulse ox sleep tracking) and is safe for swimming and showering too