Fossil has launched its all-new Hybrid HR – the latest addition to its industry leading range of hybrid smartwatches. Aimed at enhancing user experience, it fuses the right technology with the best of looks. This new addition to the hybrid smartwatch category offers users the most important information at a glance with the addition of integrated heart rate tracking.
Thanks to a new power-efficient display, users can view glanceable updates about their day while still enjoying the classic look and feel of a traditional watch with integrated mechanical hands. Hybrid HR features call and text previews, heart rate and workout tracking, real-time weather and more, allowing users to do it all from their wrist with more than two weeks of battery life on a single charge.
“We know our customers desire both form and function. They have loved how our hybrid smartwatches look like a watch, but act like a smartwatch, but have requested additional ways to stay connected,” says Steve Evans, EVP Fossil. ‘’We are so excited to bring to market this version of hybrid that adds features like heart rate tracking and an always-on read-out display to make notifications easier to see—two big unlocks for our customers. They want to stay connected while enhancing their personal style and these new hybrid smartwatches do both. We pride ourselves on being innovators in the fashion watch space, and we believe that the hybrid smartwatch is the future of fashion watches.”
The Hybrid HR allows users to preview texts/emails, answer calls and even program the three push buttons to their own choice of shortcuts. Pairing via Bluetooth technology to the Fossil Smartwatches app allows users to view in-depth activity, set on-watch features, customize the watch face dial, filter incoming smartphone notifications, and more. All devices have limitless options for personalization including interchangeable straps in leather, silicone and stainless steel.
Hybrid HR retails for INR 14,995 onwards.
Blending Analog Design with Smart Connectivity
Hybrid HR presents features that smartwatch customers expect all wrapped in the classic styling of a traditional watch, including:
● Innovative Design: Combines mechanical hands with a dynamic, full round read-out display to view incoming text messages and app alerts as well as contextual information such as weather updates, second time zone and more
● In-Depth Tracking: Displays wellness stats like heart rate, steps, calories and active minutes, also allowing users to log workouts, track sleep and measure progress over time
● Long Battery Life: With all features activated, Hybrid HR lasts for two weeks or more on a single charge
● Compatible with iPhone 5/ iOS10+ and Android TM OS 5.0+
● 2+ weeks of battery life (depending on usage)
● Activity & sleep tracking
● Custom goal tracking
● Integrated heart rate sensor
● Workout modes
● Second time zone
● Music control
● Notifications and app alerts
● Real-time weather
● Ring your phone
● Front light for low light visibility
● Water resistant 3ATM
● Rapid charging (50 minutes to 100%)
● Bluetooth® connectivity