COMPUTEX 2017, one of the leading global ICT show with a complete ICT supply chain, IoT and startup ecosystems, will be held between May 30 and June 3, in which InnoVEX exhibit focuses on global startup will take place from May 30 to June 1.
COMPUTEX features 5 main themes: AI & Robotics, IoT Applications, Innovations & Startups, Business Solutions, and Gaming & VR. More than 1,600 companies from 26 countries will roll out their latest products and technologies at COMPUTEX using 5,010 booths where all aspects of the global high-tech ecosystem are showcased.
According to the co-organizer of COMPUTEX, TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council), the show is making the InnoVEX exhibit a perfect platform especially for global ICT innovators and startups.
TAITRA indicates more than 272 startups from 23 countries have already signed up to showcase their latest innovative products and services, in which the Dutch Pavilion will be an important part of InnoVEX.
According to Compass global ranking of international Startups hubs, the Dutch ecosystem as a whole was ranked 4th in Europe. The 2017 Compass ranking report also stated that the Startup Delta is one of the fastest growing ecosystems in Europe.
The reasons for this fast developing startup ecosystem can be found in the national believe in open innovation, the strong experience in public-private partnerships and the fact that the Netherlands ranks number 1 for implementing governmental policies that are aimed at growth for startups, innovation and entrepreneurship.
This year, the following Innovative Dutch startups will participate at COMPUTEX as exhibitors to expand their business map to Asian markets:
1. Aigency, the world’s first employment agency for artificial intelligence
2. Travis the Translator, the world’s first smart pocket translator powered by artificial intelligence
3. iBand+, a new device helping people to dream and sleep better
4. Onera, developing solutions for users to understand & improve their health
5. Ato-gear – Helping people improve the way they move, by making the science of movement accessible
6. Bambi Medical, a soft fabric, skin-friendly, wireless monitoring device that eliminates pain and stress of babies
7. LifeSense Group, designing innovative wearables for health applications
Visitors who wish to meet the Dutch startups may pay them a visit at World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 3 from May 30 to June 1.
In addition to displaying at InnoVEX, Netherlands Trade & Investment Office will also organize a Dutch Startup Seminar on June 1st. For more details, click on the following link: http://www.accupass.com/go/dutchstartupshowcase