Xiaomi has announced the availability of its latest tablet, Mi Pad in India. This tablet with Nvidia Tegra K1processor is priced at INR 12,999. Xiaomi’s MIUI-based tablet will go on sale from 24th March at Flipkart.com. No registration will be required to purchase this.
Talking about the release of this product, Hugo Barra, VP, Xiaomi said that this tablet is uniquely positioned for the Indian market and the company is expecting to further strengthen its market position with the newly launched products.
“Whether it is enabling high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity or the availability of huge battery, we have taken special care to provide what our customers want and need,” he explained.
Mi Pad specs:
Nvidia Tegra K1 processor
- Quad-core 2.2GHz CPU
- 192-core Kepler GPU for desktop-class graphics performance
7.9-inch high-resolution display with Gorilla Glass 3
- 2048 x 1536 resolution (326PPI) for the sharpest text and images
- IPS display with 178-degree viewing angle, stunning colour consistency from almost any angle
2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB Flash
- Expandable to up to 128GB via microSD card slot
8MP F/2.0 BSI camera
- Camera with BSI technology and f/2.0 aperture
- 1080p full-HD video recording
- 5MP front camera
Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 2×2 MIMO antenna
- Download apps and videos without waiting with the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard
- Transfer speeds of up to 876Mbps
6700mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Huge battery for all-day use without charging
- Super-fast charging supporting both 5V 2A and 9V 1.2A inputs
- Up to 11 hours of video streaming, 17 hours of reading, 86 hours of music playback or 50 days on standby mode