Tata Teleservices in partnership with FirstWave Cloud Technology Limited (FirstWave), an Australian global cloud security provider, has strengthened its suite of enterprise grade smart cyber security solutions.
Tata Teleservices will leverage FirstWave’s Cloud Content Security Platform (CCSP), to offer email security, web security, next generation firewall, endpoint security and multi-factor authentication (MFA) Security Services.
This partnership will enable the SMB customers of Tata Teleservices, to have access to a comprehensive smart perimeter security proposition that is robust, scalable and can be rapidly deployed at an affordable cost.
Elaborating on the partnership, Harjit Singh, President – Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices, said, “The COVID-19 Pandemic has created a unique set of opportunities and threats in its wake. As enterprises embrace the new ‘Digital’ normal, they need to gear up to address cyber security challenges which are becoming more pervasive than ever before. We are excited to partner with FirstWave to offer Customers a world class Platform based Security Portfolio that will enable them to meet these cybersecurity threats, efficiently and cost effectively”.
Sai Pratyush – Group Product Head – IOT, Cloud and SaaS, Tata Teleservices , said, “The demand for cloud services is growing exponentially and it brings added consideration on security be it the application layer, data layer, device security or even identity management. SMBs are often unprepared for cyber threats and through our Partnership with FirstWave, we will be in a position to offer them Platform based Security services which include web, email, end-point security, firewall and multi-factor authentication services powered by the best in the business”.
Tata Teleservices Security proposition, powered by FirstWave, applies machine learning techniques and integrates with Security offerings from Security market leaders such as Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Trend Micro and Fortinet. It provides security for customers using public and private cloud business applications and provides long-term operational efficiency.
Through this partnership, enterprises across BFSI, IT / ITes, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Fintech, EdTech etc. will now have access to one stop optimized market leading cybersecurity solutions backed by Tata Teleservices 24X7 managed service capabilities and trust.
FirstWave Cloud Technology’s Head of BD and Sales, APAC, Shekila Ramalingam, commented, “We would like to thank Tata Teleservices for this partnership. With this new solution, all Indian small businesses can now reap the unique benefits of a truly enterprise-grade, SaaS-based cyber security and protection delivered within Tata Teleservices Network against the growing threat of cyber-crime including ransom ware, phishing and fraud. Tata Teleservices is revolutionizing the accessibility, cost and convenience of enterprise-grade SaaS security for businesses, delivering market – leading threat protection.”
FirstWave CEO, Neil Pollock, added, “We are very excited by our first partnership in India. The ability for a Telco to rapidly sell our full catalogue of enterprise grade security services to any size business shows the true power of our SaaS orchestration and management platform, the CCSP.”
The complete list of security portfolio services includes:
· Email Security – The email security solutions will inspect incoming emails, block spam, virus, malware, phishing & impersonation attacks. These solutions will provide multi-layer protection i.e. unique layered protection against malware and ransom ware with deep message inspection. The CISCO AMP will also provide defense against advanced persistent threats and attacks. It will also improve productivity by patenting image control and graymail filters for advanced content control to save time.
· Endpoint security – The easy to install endpoint security solutions protect while accessing the internet or cloud apps via PCs, MACs or smart phone. The administrative portal will provide centralized visibility and control in the businesses and proactively stop threats with Trend Micro™ Smart Protection. These solutions also provide greater threat detection without slowing down the device. It also provides scheduled email reports on policy violations and device status.
· Web security – The web security solutions will help eliminate online threats while visiting websites and provide complete visibility into internet activity across all devices, users and locations. It also offers real-time protection and thorough enforcement of web usage policies along with fast identification of infected devices and prevention of data exfiltration. These solutions also offer powerful pre-configured policies, essential testing and service verification.
· Virtual Firewall – The advanced next-gen virtual firewall will help secure businesses through the URL Policy Control App that is in alignment with unique business requirements. This centralized managed portal for greater control of enabled security services with rapid service deployment of 3-4 days. The outsourced firewall lifecycle will help reduce OPEX.
· Multifactor Authentication – It will help create a second layer of user authentication for various devices and apps and will enable multiple option for users for ease of use and flexibility. The solution will instantly integrate with all apps, enroll users easily at scale and authenticate in seconds. With a zero-trust approach, the solutions will establish trust for every access request, regardless of where the request is coming from.