Hoping to stay better connected this year? Start off 2019 with the new LG Tribute® Empire available in Boost Mobile stores and at www.boostmobile.com starting at $59.99 (plus tax).
For a limited time, however, consumers looking to make the switch can head into a Boost Mobile store and get the smartphone for just $9.99 (plus tax). LG Tribute Empire is also available on Sprint and customers can visit sprint.com for full details.
The device delivers what you need, anywhere you go with an improved camera, sleek design and fierce processing power. In addition to the key features noted above, the LG Tribute Empire smartphone offers:
- 8-megapixel, rear-facing and 5-megapixel, front-facing cameras to capture your favorite moments. Notably, the rear camera includes Digital Zoom up to 4x and technology to use your voice to take a photo, tag locations and even switch between the rear and front camera with a finger swipe. The front camera offers Portrait Mode, a “Selfie Light” that illuminates the screen and more.
- 5-inch display to see all content vividly – whether photos, videos or games.
- Slim, premium design to ensure your phone also stays sleek as we enter 2019.
- Premium speed and long-lasting battery with 15 hours of talk time2 – a necessary feature for the device’s Mexico and voice roaming capabilities.
- Productivity and security features including Shortcut Keys, Comfort View (which decreases the amount of blue light on the screen), and Smart Lock (to keep the phone unlocked when connected to trusted devices or in trusted places).
Established in 2002, Boost Mobile provides best-in-class value and connectivity to U.S. wireless consumers. An award-winning mobile carrier that operates on the highly reliable Sprint Nationwide 4G LTE Network, Boost Mobile offers customers the best unlimited plans with no annual service contacts.
Boost Mobile is a wireless telecommunications brand used by two independent companies in Australia and the United States. Boost Mobile was originally founded in 2000 by Peter Adderton in Australia. In Australia, it is operated by Boost Tel Pty Limited using the Telstra wireless network, wherein the United States it is operated by Boost Worldwide, Inc, a Sprint Corporation subsidiary.