The Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will officially launch in stores and online on August 23 in over 70 countries, including Australia, Canada, France, India, Singapore, Thailand, the U.K., and the U.S., and will be available in approximately 130 markets by the beginning of next month.
Combining next-level camera, performance and productivity tools with a sleek and slim design and an immersive display, the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ offer users a smartphone experience that’s second to none.
Available for the first time in multiple sizes, and in a choice of three prismatic hues, the newest additions to the Note family make it easy to find the perfect phone to suit your needs and style.
Galaxy Note10 launch events have been held at locations around the world, including India, Chile and Australia beginning on August 20.
Building on Samsung’s camera leadership, Galaxy Note10 offers advanced imaging technology and software that elevates mobile videography and photography to the next level. With the Galaxy Note 10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact.
· Ultra Wide Camera and Dual Aperture: Go wide for a 123° field of vision with the 16MP Ultra Wide Camera. Crop in with the 12MP Wide-angle Camera, or get closer with 2x optical zoom on the 12MP Telephoto Camera. The Wide-angle camera auto-adjusts to the surrounding light: F1.5 mode brings light into dark scenes, F2.4 mode keeps things sharp in bright daylight, and Night Mode brightens up super low light scenes.
· Camera that measures: The DepthVision Camera and AR intelligence pair up to give you instant measurements, perfect for DIY mavens and interior decorators alike.
· Front camera that turns selfies into self-portraits: Designed for more natural eye contact, the 10MP front camera now sits in the center of the screen and has been upgraded for better low-light shots.
· Movie-grade Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live focus video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilizes footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode for steady time-lapse videos.
· Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit-on-the-go instantly right from their phone. Video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
· Screen Recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, the Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
· AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: The Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner, a groundbreaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s Depth Vision camera can take a scan of an object, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
· Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets users capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE FOR POWER USERS
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen. To help them do it all, the Galaxy Note10 is engineered with top-tier hardware and next-level features.
· Super-Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day with up to 45W wired charging capability.
· Wireless PowerShare: Making it possible to easily charge, the Galaxy Note 10 comes with Wireless PowerShare. Users can wirelessly recharge their Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10
· Gaming: As mobile games get more processing-heavy and graphics-rich, the best gaming experiences require top specs. The Galaxy Note10 features the world’s slimmest vapor chamber cooling system, which delivers optimal performance during gameplay while keeping the device slim and sleek. With the AI-based Game Booster, the Galaxy Note10 optimizes performance and power consumption depending on the game. And with the PlayGalaxy Link P2P streaming service, users can pick up where users left off on any PC game and enable them to continue playing on the move with no need for local storage.
· Hyper-fast Speeds: Powered by a 7nm processor, Galaxy Note10+ and Note10 come with 12GB and 8GB RAM. Stream, game, or download at unbelievable speeds even when multitasking. The intelligent processor also preloads frequently used apps for a fast launch.
Building on these products are Samsung services which provide users with a connected and convenient Galaxy experience. Samsung Pay enables swift and secure payment options. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defense-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organized and connected.