In this digital era, billions of people spend their time using their phones to view their social media, read news, chat with their friends, and more. However, did you know that you can make the most out of your smartphones by transforming them into a dynamic sales tool? Yes, you can, and that means putting the future of your business in the palm of your hands.
When it comes to marketing your brand, your phone is one of the most powerful tools you can rely on. It allows you to connect with different people instantly, connect with potential customers at the touch of a button, and close deals with important clients. That’s why successful business people see their smartphones as money and not just any device you can use to connect with people you love.
Phones are a powerful business weapon, and they could be so much more by using some advanced and special enhancements, such as the Predictive Dialer. This technology allows you to automate your calls, responding to customers immediately.
Furthermore, you might want to consider the following ways that will help you use your phone as a powerful and effective sales tool:
- Use An Auto Dialer
An auto dialer is one of the best ways to do things with reduced human intervention, boosting your productivity and increasing your sales. It allows you to connect with people through mobile and landline, giving you the freedom to work anytime and anywhere you like.
Moreover, an auto dialer is an automated dialing application that allows you to dial your clients’ contact details without manually entering each number. Also, it gives your customers a message that connects them to a live agent when they respond to it.
What Are The Features Of An Auto Dialer?
An auto dialer comes with multiple features capable of streamlining your sales operations and call campaigns without any fuss. Here are some you might want to know:
- Phone Dialer: This allows you to dial each set of numbers automatically.
- Script Management: This provides you with a script on your laptop or computer while making a call.
- Incoming Call Routing System: This helps you redirect incoming calls to your business number so that you won’t forget or miss any of them.
- Contact List: It helps you track and manage your contact list in a specific location.
- Notes: This allows you to take business notes while talking with your clients.
- Voicemail: This feature lets you drop a voicemail if a customer is busy doing other important things.
- Client Security System: The software provides a security system that protects the contact details of your valued clients, even from your agents.
So, if you’re interested in the features presented above, call your local service provider and start reaping the benefits of using an automated dialing system.
What Are The Benefits Of An Auto Dialer?
Some benefits of using automated dialing software include:
- Improved productivity of your agents
- Reduced operational expenses
- Improved customer service performance and efficiency
- Boost customer contact rate
- Boost and streamline the flow of income
On top of that, the software will automatically dial the next set of numbers after each successful call, significantly reducing and eliminating employee inactivity. If an auto dialer grabs your attention, you may visit Call Cowboy Auto Dialer or your local service provider and get started earning thousands now.
- Use A Ringless Voicemail
Ringless voicemail is one of the excellent ways to make use of your smartphone for sales purposes. It lets you send a prerecorded voice message to your prospective clients. The good thing about this tool is it’s ringless and doesn’t demand an immediate response, perfect for potential clients who are busy at the moment.
Instead, a notification similar to a missed call will prompt their phones, which they can view in their spare time. Also, it usually comes with a powerful lead generation tool that can generate a reasonable response rate of up to 20 percent, depending on where you live.
Another great thing about using a ringless voicemail is it’s practically cheaper than any other marketing campaign. With just a few cents, you’ll be able to reach hundreds of people in less than 10 to 15 minutes.
Also, some voicemail apps may require a response from their recipients, guaranteeing businesses an almost 100 percent connection rate. If you need more about this tool, here are some of the excellent features of ringless voicemail you wouldn’t want to miss:
- Two-In-One Compatibility: Most ringless voicemail apps are compatible with both mobiles and landlines, allowing you to reach many people and promote your campaigns in not just one but two efficient ways:
- Upload Recordings: These apps let you upload professional recordings, which you can use for voicemail drops and marketing campaigns.
- Extensive Reporting: These apps provide you with brief data reporting about the current happenings in your campaign, including when a voicemail was delivered and why it failed to deliver.
- Scheduled Voicemails: Ringless voicemail apps usually have a feature where you can schedule your message, depending on the time and date you want to deliver it. This feature is perfect for people who have plenty of appointments ahead.
With ringless voicemails, your smartphone can be the most powerful tool that may help you achieve your sales goals.
- Take Advantage Of SMS Marketing
Most smartphone users view their phones multiple times every hour, checking for possible messages, promotional offers, and other important notifications. Also, they always keep their mobile devices on hand if something urgent happens. It opens tons of doors for SMS marketing.
However, many companies are leaning away from SMS marketing, thinking that SMS is more complicated with unnecessary rules and regulations than other marketing strategies, such as email marketing. But in reality, they’re not. They’re regulated the same way as telephone companies, giving protection to customers and marketers at the same time.
Moreover, using an SMS platform to enhance sales marketing is common sense since almost 50% of smartphone users use phones for text messaging.
What Are The Benefits Of SMS Marketing?
If you’re still not convinced with the data presented, here are some benefits of SMS marketing you might want to consider:
- It Can Be Easily Tracked: The good thing about SMS marketing is that it allows you to track people who open your message and those who ignore them. That way, you’ll have an idea of how to improve your message for your future operations.
- It Promotes Customer Engagement: With SMS marketing, your customers will be able to send feedback quickly with a simple touch of the reply button.
- It Immediately Delivers Messages: One of the best features of SMS marketing is that it deploys its messages in a matter of seconds. Once you click the ‘send’ function, the message will be delivered instantly, unless there are any technical issues that need to be resolved. With SMS marketing, you can establish a mobile campaign and get hundreds or thousands of impressions in less than ten minutes.
- It Offers Personalized Content: An SMS campaign gives you the freedom to customize messages you want to deliver. You can share an inspiring story about your brands, partner links, or case studies that promote your business.
Furthermore, SMS marketing is one of the cheapest but most effective ways of improving your sales, with only less than a dollar per message delivered. So, there’s no reason for you to ignore such a great opportunity that may take your company to the next level.
- Share Files On The Go
One of the great things about having a reliable smartphone is that it allows you to share files anywhere and anytime you want using cloud-based storage services that anyone can access easily. Such storage services enable you to access files from your computer to your smartphone without fuss.
This smartphone feature is most important when you have to send files while you’re still on the way to work. Also, sharing files with storage services is far better than using emails, which may require additional time-consuming steps.
- Establish Presence In Social Media
Billions of people worldwide are using social media to connect with their loved ones and be up-to-date with the current news happening right now. Also, it’s one of the best ways to promote your business with just your smartphone.
With a simple smartphone, you can access your business’ social media account and post video or photo content. You can even write down a comment to address queries from your existing or potential customers that will help you improve and boost customer engagement.
The great news about this is that you don’t need an extremely expensive mobile device to work. Even a simple mobile gadget will help you build your presence in the realm of social media, allowing you to generate leads and boost sales.
- Stay In Touch With Your Clients And Staff
The main purpose of smartphones is to connect with different people anytime and anywhere you want. Luckily, you may utilize this function to boost and improve your sales strategy. Here are some ways your smartphones may help you stay in touch with the essential people in your business:
- Organizing Virtual Meetings: Smartphones allow you to organize business meetings with your staff and important clients, especially when you’re out of the country doing other businesses. This is very helpful since most transactions nowadays are done online.
- Answering Queries Immediately: Smartphones allow you to get back to customers’ questions with a quick turnaround time (TAT). It helps you show your customers that you’re eager and diligent in giving reliable service.
These techniques and strategies may help ensure closed deals and more loyal and trusted customers, resulting in higher sales and boosting business authority in the industry.
- Use A Predictive Dialer
A predictive dialer is one of the most effective platforms that may turn your smartphone into a powerful sales tool. With a predictive dialer, you and your sales staff don’t have to waste valuable minutes manually typing and dialing numbers. It enables sales agents to engage in more calls and reduce the time allotted for dialing numbers.
In addition, a predictive dialer uses a system that automatically dials and calls numbers based on your list of contacts. In this way, agents won’t have to worry about making mistakes when typing numbers, which could waste a lot of golden time.
That being said, you could say that it works the same way as an automated dialer, but actually, there’s a difference in their working algorithms that takes place in each call. In predictive dialer, some factors are monitored by its call metrics, including:
- The time spent on each phone call
- The time it takes for a phone call to be answered
- The number of successfully answered phone calls
The predictive dialer system will assess and analyze these factors before a call is marked completed. For this reason, agents always use call waiting after finishing an active call.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Predictive Dialer?
Using a predictive dialer has other great benefits in addition to reducing the agent inactivity, such as:
- Boost Productivity Rate: The software will do all the dialing tasks while you and your sales team focus on talking to your clients and generating potential leads.
- Minimize Downtime: The system can dial multiple sets of numbers at the same time. Then it will connect you and your agents to the person who answers the call without any busy calls, ensuring that there won’t be a waste of time.
- Automated Voicemail Message: The app automatically leaves a prerecorded voicemail when a call is redirected to a self-answering machine.
Smartphones are among the most powerful tools that can take your sales management to the next level, boosting productivity and increasing business revenue in a shorter period. Unlike other marketing tools, using smartphones helps you interact and connect with different people, promoting higher customer engagement and conversion rates.
However, it would be best to apply the effective ways above that will help you transform a simple smartphone into a reliable sales tool. Such ways include using automated dialing software, a predictive dialer, a ringless voicemail, and connecting with important people.
With these simple techniques, a smartphone will never be the same again in the fast-paced business world.