dtac is enhancing digital lifestyle experience with Smart Services, transforming dtac service centers and digital sales to provide fast, modern, complete, and comfortable services, such as helping customers find a lucky number or choose the right package.
Panya Vechbanyongratana, Chief Sales Officer, Total Access Communication PLC. or dtac, said, “With the current trend of customers shifting to digital services, we see more than 5 million customers, doubling last year’s number, receiving services through dtac application, while the number of customers making payment through kiosks has increased by 113% from 2016. To address customer complaints, such as long waiting time, hard-to-find lucky numbers, too much and confusing device and package promotional details, dtac has re-engineered and modernized its service and digital sales processes with the concept of Smart Services. At dtac service centers and dtac Infinite, dtac customers now can experience modern innovation and technology through new services and technologies that meet the needs of customer lifestyles in the digital era.”
e-Brochure Wall is an alternative digital sales channel that allows customers to find a lucky number according to their destiny number, date of birth, zodiac sign, Chinese zodiac sign (birth year), or numerology to bring happiness and balance in life.
Customers can choose the right promotion for themselves on the touch screen of e-Brochure Wall that responds real time to all requests of dtac customers. They can also scan a QR code to instantly receive a specific piece of information via email or SMS, which is environmentally friendly.
Speedy Queue, accessible through dtac application, offers both convenience and speedy service through a new queue management system. Its online queuing allows dtac customers to get in the virtual queue even before stepping into the store. In addition, dtac customers can use dtac application to check their bill, verify actual usage, make payment, report network problem, provide customer feedback, and check dtac reward privileges and search for nearby shops or attractions.
dtac service centers and dtac dInfinite stores feature five new digital services:
1. Speedy Queue, accessible through dtac application, offers convenience and speedy service through a new queue management system, which allows dtac customers to get their request processed faster and get in the virtual queue before entering the store.
2. Knowledge Table offers a full load of digital live streaming entertainment via dtac Music Infinite and Primetime apps to big-screen tablets, including iPad and Samsung. dtac customers can enjoy online shopping experience with home delivery service through dtac online store and make customer enquiries on dtac community service.
3. Smart Table lets dtac customers be the first to get hands-on experience of new devices with demo units available for all types and models together with the best value deals from dtac. Easy access to product specifications is also enabled on Smart Table’s multimedia screen to ensure that customers get the most up-to-date product information.
4. e-Brochure Wall facilitates the viewing of the most up-to-date offers and the selection of the right promotion on the interactive touch screen for dtac customers. They can also scan a QR code to instantly receive a specific piece of information via email or SMS, which is environmentally friendly.
5. Experience Corner keeps customers updated on the latest trends with a showcase of cool gadgets and accessories that digital generation must not miss in order to be digitally savvy in the current digital era.