Cambium Networks, a global provider of wireless networking solutions, has announced the new cnPilot e430W a cloud-managed enterprise Wi-Fi wall plate Access Point.
Supporting the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the access point is best for providing connectivity at hotels, resorts and multi-dwelling units (MDU). The wall mounted AP is equipped with multiple GigE ports to drive indoor Wi-Fi and wired port network access via managed portals.
“Hotels and MDUs have high demand for reliable connectivity, and the e430W makes it easy to provide high-speed connections,” said Drew Lentz, Co-Founder, Frontera Consulting. “The system offers high end performance at a very affordable price. From a single visually attractive device a hotel can deliver client Wi-Fi access, wired access to IPTVs, and VoIP circuits to in-room telephones.”
The cnPilot e430W features include:
- Dual band 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology
- BLE radio to enable presence based services
- Four Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) ports for connecting wired clients such as PCs and IPTV
- A PoE out port for powering IP phone in the room
- Pass-thru ports for connecting legacy accessories like traditional phones or Ethernet driven wired IP clients
- Tamper proof deployment options
“The cloud-managed e430W is a full feature in-room AP that is designed to handle the ever increasing demands that today’s hospitality guests place on hotel Wi-Fi systems,” said Puneet Batta, Senior Director of Engineering, Cambium Networks.
“The cnMaestro™ cloud platform offers hospitality solution providers (HSPs) access to APIs, built-in customizable guest access features, social login, and payment gateway features,” said Rad Sethuraman, Vice President of Product Line Management, Cambium Networks. “These features provide value by making it easier than ever for hotels to monetize their Wi-Fi networks while serving their guests with confidence.”
cnMaestro MSP features include:
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Multi-administration role based network access
- Ability to create customer (hotel) specific Splash or Landing pages
- APIs for tight integration with ecosystem solutions including property Management Systems, Guest Access and Analytics solutions
- Zero touch provisioning
- Troubleshooting tools including AP monitoring with remote scans
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Inventory management