ASUS has launched a new variant of ZenPad C 7.0 that comes equipped with a MediaTek MT8382V/W Quad-core processor.
With a display size of 17.7 centimetres, the ZenPad C 7.0 has an internal memory of 8GB with MicroSD card support up to 64GB. The device has a 5 MP main camera with PixelMaster to capture brighter photos as well as videos.
Powered by Android OS Lollipop, the ZenPad includes the ASUS ZenUI 2.0 with over 1000 software enhancements, 10 finger multi-touch and Zen Motion support touch gesture. All these features and more make the ZenPad C 7.0 the perfect gift for your loved ones this festive season.
The ZenPad will be available exclusively on Snapdeal and will retail at Rs. 7,999. The device comes in two variants – Obsidian Black and Pearl White.
· Display – 17.7 cm (7) Super Bright IPS panel WSVGA(1024 x 600), 170 Pixel per inch, 71 % Screen to Body Ratio , AGC Glass with 20nm Anti-Finger Coating, 10 finger multi-touch, IPS Display upto 170 degree viewing angle, Zen Motion support Touch Gesture
· Processor – MTK MT8382V/W Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 MPCore operating at 1.3Ghz, support 3D graphics
· Camera – 5MP, VCM Auto-Focus, Large Aperture f/2.0, 720p@30fps, low light mode, Zero shuttle lag, Beautification, Panorama, HDR, PixelMaster Camera for brighter photos and videos
· Battery – 3450mAh Li-polymer Battery, 8.5 hours battery life
· Storage – 8GB, 5GB ASUS Web Storage space for life with an additional 11GB for the 1st year, 100GB of Google Drive space for 2 years, MicroSD card support up to 64GB