The AQFit technology start up in smart wearable segment today announced to enter in smart hearable Segment with the launch of new pair of wireless neckband – AQFit A8.
They offer a complete wireless solution for the everyday usage along with the ability to make or take hands free calls. After the successful launch of wearable category of gadgets, AQFIT is entering into Smart hearable devices.
They will be available for Rs 1299/- as introductory offer at all major ecommerce portal Amazon , flipkart , snapdeal , shopclues , paytm etc and large format retailers. Aqfit plan a range of product in this segment in coming festive season like smart speakers , TWS , Headphones . Major thrust of Aqfit to design these product as fitness companion.
1. The headphones are ideal for hassle-free hands free calling and are compatible with all the devices
2. Magnetic buds ensure that the headphones aren’t dangling when not in use
3. They have a battery life of 12 hours and quickly charge in 2 hours
4. They come with a flat tangle free cable and are lightweight enough to be worn for hours continuously
5. The headphones come with the comfort of the ergonomic ear-tips, snug fit ear hooks and neckband design that ensures comfortable listening for long duration
6. Headphone is IPX5 sweat proof and a come equipped with CSR 8635 chipset
• Bluetooth Version : V4.1
• Bluetooth Chipset : CSR 8635
• Music Playing Time : About 12H
• Talking Time: About 10H
• Charging Time : *About 2H
• Standby Time: *About 360H
• Transmission Range : >/= 10m
• Li-Polymer Battery: 3.7V/150 mAh
• Cable Length : 93 cm +/- 3cm
• Working Range: 10m
• Water Proof : IPX5
Commenting on the launch Sanjeev Singh, Business Head, AQFIT Technology said, ” With the launch of AQFIT A8 headphones, we arev elated to enter into the new market segment of smart hearing gadgets. Our learnings in the smart waerable gadgets segment has proved beneficial for us in creating an extraordinary user experience. We always give utmost importance to customer satisfaction.”
TelecomDrive is an effort to create a unique content focused platform for the telecoms and communications segment.