Istanbul is home to numerous Bitcoin exchanges. Interactions on these exchanges have some characteristics in common but also differ from one another. You will have a thorough overview of each manner of operation and all the information you require regarding Istanbul Bitcoin exchange options in this article. Read on!
Choices for the Best Istanbul Bitcoin Exchange
The names of some of the best Istanbul Bitcoin exchange options as well as their modes of operation are included in this section. It will be easy to find a suitable exchange for your investing needs.
The first on-site Bitcoin exchange office is NakitCoins, one of the popular Istanbul Bitcoin exchange options. They have convenient locations throughout Turkey. Their method of operation also involves physically visiting one of their locations. They do have a website where you may learn more about their activities, but you cannot conduct any transactions there. This is because you must physically visit one of their offices in Turkey whenever you wish to exchange Bitcoin, whether you want to purchase or sell.
Features of NakitCoins
- Visitors to NakitCoins’ offices can buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- There is only support for a cash-based payment method.
- It provides low-cost, quick trading with tight security.
- Commission rates range from 0.5% to 3%, with 3% being the highest.
- The minimum trading amount is $50.
Founded in Hong Kong, Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that operates in numerous nations worldwide. A mobile app or website can be used to trade Bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies on this online market. Additionally, Binance offers a private cryptocurrency wallet where users can deposit their funds. Binance has its own cryptocurrency based on its blockchain called Binance Coin (BNB).
Features of Binance
- Binance offers cryptocurrency trading and staking.
- Cross collateral and leaderboard are supported.
- It accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Numerous cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are available on Binance.
- The entire operation of this exchange is carried out online.
- Trading is available every day and at any hour of the day on the website.
An online marketplace called Pepperstone was established in Melbourne, Australia, in 2010. As an Istanbul Bitcoin exchange, it also conducts business throughout Turkey. For an ideal user experience, it has a large selection of third-party tools and plugins accessible. On Pepperstone, you can access a variety of social trading tools.
Features of Pepperstone
Free withdrawals and deposits with PayPal, Apple Pay, bank transfers, debit and credit cards, etc.
- There is easy availability of client service as needed.
- MetaTrading and cTrading are both supported by Pepperstone.
- Pepperstone has no commissions for trading.
- Many cryptocurrencies are available for those seeking an Istanbul Bitcoin exchange.
- It enables 200x leverage.
A San-Francisco-based corporation called Kraken operates all over the world. It is categorized as an Istanbul Bitcoin exchange for this reason. For cryptocurrency enthusiasts who desire more sophisticated tools and functionality, there is Kraken Pro. Because Kraken has a cheap and affordable trading charge, it is suitable for beginners to cryptocurrency.
Features of Kraken
- Kraken offers exchange fees that are incredibly low.
- More than 120 crypto coins can be purchased, sold, and traded.
- It is very well protected from theft-related activities.
- On this site, you can deposit and withdraw a maximum of $100,000.
Concluding Thoughts on Istanbul Bitcoin Exchange Options
If you are looking for an Istanbul Bitcoin exchange that accepts physical cash, NakitCoins is the best choice. The three others discussed in this article are all viable alternatives for an online transaction.