HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, has announced the start of sales for Nokia 3310 in India. It is a classic reimagined and speaks for itself.
Speaking on this development, Ajey Mehta, VP-India, HMD, Global , “Talk all day on a single charge, send texts, take pictures and enjoy a pocket jukebox with a built-in FM Radio and MP3 player. Our reinvention of this classic design is sure to make you smile. It’s got everything you remember, but with a modern twist. So whether you’re after a feature phone that offers amazing battery life in a head turning design or a companion phone, the Nokia 3310 won’t let you down.”
• System: Dual band 900/1800 MHz
• Available in dual SIM variant (microSIM)
• Software platform: Nokia Series 30+
• Dimensions: 115.6 x 51.0 x 12.8mm
• Weight: 79.6 g (including battery)
• Display: 2.4’’ curved window colour QVGA (240*320)
• Connectivity: micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
• Camera: 2Mpxl camera with LED flash
• MicroSD card support up to 32GB*
• LED torchlight
• Standby time: up to 25.3 days**
• Talk time: up to 22.1 hours**
• MP3 playback up to 51.0 hours
• FM radio playback up to 39.0 hours
The Nokia 3310 will be available across top mobile stores in India starting May 18, 2017. The Nokia 3310 will come in four distinctive colours – Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey, both with a matte finish and will retail at a recommended best buy price of INR 3310.
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the new home of Nokia phones and tablets. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones targeted at a range of consumers and price points.
With a commitment to innovation and quality, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for mobile phones and tablets.